Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

All in 0ne cleaner

after my 3 nights shift in a r0w i can't even grab a f0od to eat,n0t to menti0n 0pening my lapt0p to check any mails or pm on p0ea f0rum,i was s0 tired,after 4yrs in a day shift,i felt like im g0ing to die,waaaa(i h0pe n0t)...with this change of shift again:'(.1yr dayshift-5yrs nightshift-4yrsdayshift-and n0w...c0unting days to yrs again 0n night shift.watta w0rk huh!

I used to w0rk for 5yrs night shift and I had n0 c0mplains,i can w0rk very well f0r c0ntin0us 12hrs if im unlucky s0metimes is 14 to 16hrs,yeah right!and I love it,c0z im a night owl,but after shifting to 4yrs on a days w0rk,0mg!n0w,i d0n't kn0w if I can still w0rk 0n a night shift,just 3days I already l0se my weight,hahaha(back as I used to be,a skinny blue).
But hey, wait... s0mething i n0ticed, its my r0om...and its pretty dusty n0w,hah!it made me sick having this dust everywhere,i used to clean everyday after my w0rk but f0r past 3 days,i skip it c0z im to0 sleepy and its a g0od thing I watched s0mething 0n the tv last night while am having my midnight lunch,this thing is really amazing c0z n0w I d0n't have to w0rry of the dust anym0re,i can use it everywhere,fr0m flo0r to ceiling,wind0ws and d0ors,wall to furnitures,s0 easy,and very c0nvinient even im wearing casual dress or high heals,n0thing to w0rry,this thing will n0t make y0u dirty or get wet at all even y0ur hands,w0w!fantastic!
W0uld y0u believe I b0ught 3pcs already to send it to philippines,this is m0re useful than my vaccum cleaner also kn0wn as h0over or sweeper.
Thanks to the 0ne wh0 invented this,haha!
Just happy,hehehe
G0odnight every0ne!


My new all in 0ne cleaner

4 comments:

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Mahirap talaga mag night shift sis. Ako nga parang ngarag pag galing ng night shift. Good thing sa yo eh pumapayat ka samantalang ako kahit hindi na nakakain pag duty ako eh tumataba pa rin ako...something is wrong with metabolism.

Okay yang all in one cleaner mo ha...at talagang nagpadala ka pa sa Pinas hehehe. Baka pwede mo rin akong padalahan...joke hahaha.

Kain ka ng marami sis and have some rest pag wala kang pasok.

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

thanks sa comment sis...

naku sis sure sure pwedi kita padalan,hhehhehehe.....

hirap nga ng lagi puyat ni hindi nako makaopen ng pc dahil sa pagod....
kaya yan ngtitiyaga sa cp habang ngpapaantok.....

ingat always....
mhwuaaaaaaaaaaa.....

lolit said...

nak, aba wlang saysay ang pagpapakahirap mo dyan kung pababayaan ang sarili,kaya konting ingat dyan.

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

@ninang lolit,

thanks poh sa paalala,nagiingat naarin poh sa ngayon kase kailangan hheheehe,lalo at dami ko pa obligasyon hhehhehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails