Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A treat to a friend


Been busy this days and always too tired to c0ok,g0od thing is my friend 7-11 is just a few steps away fr0m my place,in time of laziness my friend is always there,ready to serve my vegetarian meal anytime of the day,just a 100bucks and there y0u have it,right in fr0nt of y0u...but of c0rz fresh veggies and fresh f0od is always better f0r any0ne,and if im really in the m0od I do c0ok a lot and treat my friends of their fav0rite dumplings,its a p0rk dumplings actually,d0'nt be c0nfused ok?im a vegetarian and I don't eat red meat but I still can c0ok if necessary f0r s0me friends or family.
Just like t0day my friends keep asking me to make s0me dumplings f0r them,and I just can't say n0.i always love to do this things thou im pretty tired.s0,just to give them what they asked f0r,i prepared a hundred pcs. Of dumplings,they might finish it in 2 days if they w0n't st0p eating it f0r the next next meal,hahaha...

oh well there y0u go I need to rest n0w and be ready f0r an0ther battle this evening,be safe folks!

3 comments:

Dhianz said...

dumplings.. sounds so yummy to meeh especially that i'm so hungry right now... so you're totally vegetarian?.. well me... sometimes they call me semi-vegetarian.. 'cause i don't eat pork and beef... i wanted to be totally vegetarian but dunno if i could do it though.. kinda hard... so yeah... take care.. Godbless! -di

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Ay kainggit naman..sarap naman nyan..favorite ko yan. Hmmm tsalap.

Pag nagkita tayo aawitan din kitang ipagluto mo ako hehehe.

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

@dianz,
Thanks for dr0pping by,im totally vegetarian po,alm0st into vegan.hope to see y0u again here.


@misalyn,

Sis,sure papaawitin muna kita bago kita ipagluto,h0pe by next year magkita na tay0.

Related Posts with Thumbnails