Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Thursday, September 9, 2010

~~~there's always a sunshine after the rain


its all.....


Your my sunshine after the rain

your the cure against my fear and my pain

'cause im losing my mind when your not around

its all...its all because of you

your my sunshine...o yea

baby I, really know by now

since we met that day

you showed me the way

i felt it then

you gave me love

i can't discribe

how much i feel for you.

i said baby I, should have known by now

should have been right there whenever you gave me love

and if only you were here

i'd tell you

yes, i'd tell you

chourus:

your my sunshine after the rain

your the cure against my fear and my pain

'cause im losing my mind when your not around

its all....its all because of you

oh, oh yea, yea

honestly,

couldn't be with me

like it was before

neither less or more

because when i close my eyes at night I realized that no one else

could ever take your place

I still can feel

and its soo real

when your touching me

kisses endlessly

its just a place in the sun

where our loves began

i miss you

yes i miss you

Chours

if i knew how to tell you

whats on my mind

(make you understand)

then i'd always be there,

right by your side

BY:98 Degrees(thanks for the lyrics of this song!)



NOTE:photos taken at cheng ching lake after the rain and i chose this song
by 98 degrees to express my feelings at this very moment.....i just can't find any words to say how i am feeling right now and think this one fits just right for me LoL....if you like to see the  previous entry before i took this pictures you can just SCROLL DOWN and view it,that's the same day i took all the photos....hope you will enjoy  exploring my world at cheng ching lake.....thanks for dropping by.......


~~blue*

 


20 comments:

Marie said...

Lovely light in your posts.

Gigi Ann said...

Oh, a very moody purple sky, and the rest are looking moody too.

Steffi said...

Lovely skies!

Anonymous said...

May you have a wonderful, wonderful Friday.

daily athens

jack69 said...

Hey Blue, I was going to say the same thing about the words fitting the pictures. I like it. Go ahead and have a great day!

Jim said...

Love the purple shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Rajesh said...

Fantastic captures. The shing loght is beautiful.

eden said...

Beautiful captures. I love the first one the best.

Lucy Corrander said...

Not that sunshine necessarily comes straight away. These skies are as dramatic as ones in old paintings and I expect to see end-of-the-world or fierce news-bearing angels to come diving through the clouds and down to earth at any moment.

Lucy

Lucy Corrander said...

Not that sunshine necessarily comes straight away. These skies are as dramatic as ones in old paintings and I expect to see end-of-the-world or fierce news-bearing angels to come diving through the clouds and down to earth at any moment.

Lucy

Lucy said...

Beautiful pictures. Your song is something good. Bless you, my dear Blue.

Carver said...

Wonderful sequence of shots. The first one is my favorite.

Rob Siemann said...

Lovely

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Are you Chinese, or just your boss is Chinese.

There is a saying CHOU MEI KU LIAN which means a very sour looking face. Indeed no one, likes to see that kind of face.

When my students have that kind of face, I pull one like that too, and they LOL.

Tania said...

Wonderful and lovely post!!
Wish you a blessed weekend:-)

Limarea said...

Fantastic skies! :)

Dimple said...

Yes, there is always sunshine, and I am very glad! Very dramatic skies in your pics emphasize the thought of sun.
Thanks for the visit!

Suffeli kuvailee said...

SO BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!!
have a nice week ;)

Lucy said...

Blue I am going to repeat myself and say beautiful pictures and love the song.

Louis la Vache said...

What a fine post. «Louis» really likes the Sky Watch images here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails