Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Sunday, September 12, 2010

orchids-like-flower from a grass somewhere......



this is not a typical orchids flower,from the first look you could say it belongs to its kind but actually not because this one is just a  grass  flower that i accidentally saw when  i went to yongshin harbor beach...i fell inlove with its color and shape knowing that orchids is one of my addiction too lol and so i grab my point and shoot cam and click on it...

Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration. -David Herbert Lawrence
When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else. Most people in the city rush around so, they have no time to look at a flower. I want them to see it whether they want to or not. -Georgia O'Keefee

25 comments:

Carver said...

I love the shade of the color and shape of the beautiful flower too. Great quotes to accompany the photographs.

Cher' Shots said...

What a beautiful delicate flower. You captured it wonderfully. Thanks for sharing and also for visitng my blog.

Anonymous said...

Flowers - natures way to smile. May the new week be filled with it for you.

daily athens

jack69 said...

utiful shots of the flowers, and wonderful thoughts to go along.

Hope you are well.
Sherry & Jack

SandyCarlson said...

Your orchids are gorgeous.

Joanne Olivieri said...

That color is mesmerizing, spectacular shot.

SmilingSally said...

Beautiful.

Happy Blue Monday! Check out my book giveaway.

Liz said...

Ditto with Cher. It looks so delicate... and beautiful.

Happy MYM.

Liz @ MLC

Unknown said...

Great shots. I love orchids.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Do you grow flowers? My parents grew orchids and it gave so many people so much pleasure when they drive passed our house. Some people even stop to have a look.

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

@ann,
Yup I do gr0w plants/flowers m0stly are orchids and euph0rbia I g0t addicted t0 orchids since I was in my freshman year,and my m0m love fl0wers to0 she g0t plenty of varieties of plants ar0und the house and my sisters are m0stly invading them n0w lol because my m0m is getting old and I was 0utside the c0untry.she use the flowers as her therapy 0nce she get sick and it really helps alot.

RNSANE said...

The Georgia O'Keefe quote is the perfect accompaniment to your lovely orchid!

eden said...

Gorgeous blooms.

Verna Luga said...

they look like flor de luna ... nice one...
Blue Monday at On This Side of Town

LV said...

I have seen along the roads and fields some of nature's lovely flowers as well. I never know what they are. I also have stopped to make pictures. This one you shared today is a real beauty.

Unknown said...

I love both your flowers and your quotes!

HaPpY bLuE mOnDaY!

Sarah

Lucy said...

Beautiful flower, blue.

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Great photos of beautiful flowers. Pray you have a blessed week and get to come by for a visit. Debbie

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous flower.

niko said...

wow nice shots! they look periwinkle to me.. love it!

Unknown said...

Lovely flower and quote.

Louis la Vache said...

Beautiful floral images.
;-D

Coffeeveggie addict. said...


Visit liwanag at dilim

which will display like this:
Vis

ruma said...

It is beautiful petals.

Thank you.
ruma

abbott.simth said...

It is interesting and beautiful flower good color and seem so beautiful we can be enjoy it in this garden.

A Kasse

Related Posts with Thumbnails