Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Monday, September 20, 2010

.....the painter


If the world would only build temples to Machinery in the abstract then everything would be perfect. The painter and sculptor would have plenty to do, and could, in complete peace and suitably honored, pursue their trade without further trouble. -Wyndham Lewis



The unity in any painter's work arises from the fact that a person, brought to a desperate situation, will behave in a certain way... style. -Frank Auerbach



.....i've been hospitalized for 3 days due to dehydration and the doctor said its because of flu virus...i really had no idea....tsk.tsk.tsk..anyway,just to update you guys let me share this photo of a woman  that i took without her permission....(please forgive me for posting!) at cijin beach when i went there few months ago....please,please do visit my new PHOTOBLOG.....click here:
                    thanksssss........

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh hope you're on the mend now. i too am feeling fluish - it's the season here for flu and such. take care.

i like the woman's comfy pants. that's the kind you wear when you want comfort - love it.

Anonymous said...

Many getting well wishes !!! And yes, life seems to be a picture many times, don't leave it half done and take care of it.

Please have a wonderful Tuesday.

daily athens

p.s: will list your photo-blog on the blogrole.

Jim said...

Great place to paint.

SandyCarlson said...

I hope you feel better! Your photos are lovely.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Love the thought!

jack69 said...

Get well soon. So sorry to hear you have been sick.


Great thoughts about painters. Good painters record the world thru their eyes. Many times bringing attention to some fact we have ignored.

Carver said...

I hope you will recover swiftly. I had that happen to me once too (being hospitalized for dehydration because of the flu). One thing I learned was if I'm sick and can't keep anything down it's important to put small ice chips in my mouth. That was a tip the hospital nurses gave me for future use.

Looks like a wonderful spot to paint (the photograph).

Unknown said...

hope you are alright now, lovely image of the painter there.

Louis la Vache said...

Louis apologizes for not linking you to Sunday Bridges when you last had trouble linking. «Louis» hasn't been on-line much and is sorting through some 700 messages in his in-box...

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

CVA: Cool secrete photo of the artist. Sorry to hear you were ill. Keep your water intake up for now.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Hope you are 100% now.

Did you sneak behind the woman to see what she is painting? painters are very private people. I do hope you don't get a letter from her lawyers.

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

My photoblog!have a peek please!thanks!
visit my weekend in black and white

Related Posts with Thumbnails