Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Monday, March 15, 2010

on this day.... i thank you Lord... nepza continues.......

                       this is the continuation post of my previous entry about nepza here at nanzou,kaohsiung  remember the clock and the roof  ??? on one of my previous entry i've mentioned there a tree laden with flowers that fascinates me much,i love the smell and its color it soothes my eyes reason that i don't want to stop clicking my camera till i saw that one cute little bug sucking some nectar.i didn't stop there i went to other side of nepz just few blocks away from the auditorium and there i found this man-made falls i was about to take a shot when this girls suddenly sit there  i  took the photo a little far so they won't see me. before i leave the place i returned on the place where the falls is located  to take a more closer shot and there i found this security guard whom i asked permission if i can take picture he ask me why?and i told him i just want to take pictures because i find it beautiful then i smiled at him he then said okey and smiled back to me,after i took some photos  i thank him and said goodbye. 
                                            oh!by the way i took this photos last feb. 28 when i took my days off and enjoy my early celebration for myself on the way i could simple yet satisfying just walking and wandering around the city of kaohsiung...thanks to reika for my early gifts...i just wish she change her gifts lol!co'z i don't eat chocolates hehehe....anyway,thanks reika and thank you Lord for another year,i won't ask anything material just good health and peace of mind i know you knew better what is best for me so i won't ask anymore.....


                           "whatever  with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come. "-lucy arcom

                                                                                 
maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had, and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.-Unknown

peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.-Buddha


       You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.-Buddha


To understand everything is to forgive everything-Buddha

                                                                     
You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself-Buddha

                                                                             
When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky-Buddha







      
to see more of today's flowers click here
to see more of ruby tuesday click here
to see more of watery wednesday click here

26 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

This is a lovely series of photographs, all very interesting and enjoyable. Thank you very much for being with us at Today's Flowers, and I hope you will join us again next week. We really appreciate your participation and sharing your lovely images. Have a great week.

jack69 said...

Beautiful pictures and narraitave. I love the flower! looks very fragile to me with its large petals.
Good entry.
Sherry & Jack

Chubskulit Rose said...

gorgeous photos, love the necklace.

MY Ruby Tuesday

Anonymous said...

Timeless photography, just like the jewlery. Very much food for thoughts, the Buddha quotes, thank you for them.

Please have a wonderful Tuesday you all.

Miss. Clippy said...

Lovely photos! Enjoyed your entry very much :) My Ruby Tuesday!

Splendid Little Stars said...

fun photos! lovely flowers! great quotes!

Robin said...

What beautiful blossoms, so soft and delicate looking.

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

Thanks every0ne for the nice w0rds.

Shannara said...

Lots of lovely pictures. Loved the flowers!

♥ Kathy said...

Very pretty pictures... Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Marice said...

those are great series of photos and quotes :) thanks for sharing!

u may view mine here

Maria said...

Very beautiful photos and a great post:)

Anonymous said...

Just a beautiful collection of photos. I love the blossoms.

Unknown said...

very thoughtful!glad to have found another interesting blog from my kababayan!

Regina said...

Great photos and post.
Nice combo of themes!

Unknown said...

Wonderful series of pics

Eng said...

hi there!

those are wonderful shot of a beautiful flower. i sooo love the choc's ...lol!

btw, i took off the comments in my "poetic murmuring blog"...sorry for that...

and thanks for passing by my blog. i really, really appreciate it!

have a wonderful time with your photo shoots! keep it coming..

eng

Martha Z said...

Lovely photos, wonderful quotes from the Buddha.

Lucy said...

Hey sweet person, You are a delight to hear from and a delight to show the beautiful flowers.

2sweetnsaxy said...

What a great tree and such pretty flowers. I wonder if its the same as one I see here at a botanical garden - full of flowers and buzzing with bees. :-)

Art Is Life, Life Is Art said...

Absolutely beautiful post!! :-D
I LOVE the photos, as well!! :-) Very wonderful! :-D

Verna Luga said...

I love your macro flowers ... lovely... thanks for dropping by...

Unseen India Tours said...

Beautiful series of fantastic shots !! Simply amazing !Unseen Rajasthan

rainfield61 said...

I try to think of the Chinese version of the quotes...

We have met each other at this junction.

Lucy said...

Love your pictures. I miss you when I don't see you on one of my blogs.

Lucy said...

Just had to stop in on my favotie blogger. Hope things are going well. for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails