Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Monday, March 22, 2010

my dream mall series (1)

hello everyone im doing  a dream mall series for this week,i can't be online  everyday so i choose  to put everything  in  one post....hope you will enjoy my series this time...dream mall is the largest shopping mall in taiwan and the second  largest in southeast asia after the Mall of ASia in  Manila,philippines was built. want to know more about dream mall click here :




             on my way to dream mall,i used mrt to get there and this is a automatic ticket machine

inside the train station while im waiting for the train i took this one


 
outside the train station going to dream mall,there's a free mini-bus waiting for all passengers to go there they serve back and forth,you just need to fall in line and wait for your turn to get in the mini bus,they return every 15 minutes(i'll be posting the mini-bus on my next post)


one of the flowers that i took while waiting for the mini-bus,the flowers are all beautiful


the side view of dream mall


fountain outside the mall i just tried to edit it if it will work on b&w?


it looks like steel birds flying around the fountain i also edit it to see How it goes on b&w?


the fountain itself.....there are  more coming out on my next issue

hope you enjoy my little fun and joy of life,thanks for dropping by.....





     
   

                                                           
 blue monday     ruby tuesday 



                                               


25 comments:

Lucy said...

Blue, I love the pictures, the flowers and all. It is so fascinating. Keep up the good shots and remember your 80 year old friend loved this.

Jim said...

Interesting parts of your world.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Sally said...

Love the blues! Happy Blue Monday.

jack69 said...

Thanks for sharing your side of the planet. Great pictures. Have a great week!
Sherry & Jack

Photo Cache said...

Very nice pix from your world.

Jama said...

Can't wait to see more photos of that big shopping centre!
Over here one cannot take photos at the MRT, got to do it discreetly.

eden said...

Beautiful place.Love the snapdragon flowers.

Anonymous said...

Just like a dream, like a mall, filled with everything - may its content provide you with only happiness throughout the whole week.

MaR said...

Fun post and interesting shots!

My Ruby Tuesday

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Great photos for RT, I particularly liked the snapdragons. :) Happy RT.

My RT is on Silently Mine.

Auntie E said...

Looks like a great mall . love the Farris wheel and fountains.
making it easier to visit,My Ruby Link for you

Mrs. M said...

Looks like a nice place to be. thanks for sharing.

Regina said...

Beautiful photos!
Great shots.

Lucy said...

Hi Blue, had to tell you that my mums are from last year. Have to be honest!!! You keep up the good work and I will keep up with you, sweet girl.

Marice said...

that mall looks pretty interesting :) where is it?

u may view mine here

Martha Z said...

You got some interesting effects with the fountain.

Linnea said...

Great tour! And what a pretty fountain.

Hootin Anni said...

Love the fountain!!

STOP! IN THE NAME OF LOVE... is my Wednesday entry!! do come by if you can, I'd love to have your company today.

Lucy said...

My dear Blue, you are doing fine in keeping in touch with me. It is hard for me to realize how hot it may be there. Do not make yourself sick. I want you to know that You have taught me a lot my dear girl. Just knowing you young people makes me feel good and I get to see the world through your eyes and that is my traveling these days. Thank you for being my friend.

Hilda said...

I can skip the mall if its surroundings are this pretty. I love the steel birds and the fountain!

maryt/theteach said...

I love your series of color and b&w photos! :)

Rune Eide said...

A literally far-off dream :-)

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

love it!
congrats
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/03/a-vida-continua-life-goes/

Rajesh said...

Beautiful, colorful shots.

vincibene said...

Interesting series! Beautiful pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails