Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Thursday, November 4, 2010

~sorry seems to be the hardest word!!!

why is it sometimes saying "your sorry" was a bit too hard?....since i am living here in taiwan i've noticed that saying "sorry" and "thank YOU" is quite easy for the local people it is like they're just saying a very common word not unlike with a lot of people i know in my country including me when i said sorry i really meant it and one thing for sure i will never ever give my sorry that easy if i know i done nothing wrong well,for some reasons(work related and i really hated it)i forced myself to learn how to say sorry in a very rare situation(not that i don't say sorry) but in my heart i am so sad because i know it's not my fault and i just need to say that word because that is the only thing they were waiting TO MAKE EVERYTHING CLEAR...it's like once you've said it to them then it's all gone(even it will hurt you so much) don't get me wrong here i am not a bad person and i know if i need to say that word but what the heck!!! do i really have to say sorry to them everytime?feel's like losing my dignity(sorry bou't that feeling) do you think it's necessary to say sorry even on just small things like you forgot to say or give your number when you change it and they called you and can't reach you then later on they will confront you and will make things big just because you did'nt share your new number to them huh!...i believed it's my private thing and i can choose the people i want to share it with and give  it on my most appropriate and convinient time?....
well,not for them cause they believe THEY OWN YOU and they can demand anything to you....sigh.... did i mention i am not that bad and forced myself to JUST SAY IT TO FORGET EVERYTHING and bring back everything into place..... very simple word that is so hard to say,can bring pain to someone who is not good enough to accept defeat or demand(whatever you may call it),a word that may kill your feelings and crushed your dignity into one.....NO,no...i don't want to think it that way  i was raised to be understanding and to have a lot of  patience by my parents and thinks that now is the right time i could use those hidden treasure of mine lol! recently,one of the people at my work was becoming more and more impulsive and demanding...and i was hoping it will end soon before i could use all my banked patience lol!not to mention loads of stress she painting at me and never ever say and give my "SORRY" to the upper position for not so important case...so i just hope things will get better sooner not soon....
if not i'll just bite my arm and say it over and over again  if that is what they wanted me to say..lol!(just like singing merry christmas song...hahhhaha)
good thing there are beautiful things like sunrise and sunsets to keep me going just like these photos of sunsets capture at cheng ching lake looking far to the nine-cornered bridge...!




14 comments:

indicaspecies said...

Your photographs are gorgeous. Have a cheerful day,

Anonymous said...

Hope you are able to look many times towards the East, as it is from there, that the sun does rise.

Patience and all the very best for you.

daily athens

Nortehanon said...

Well, perhaps it is just really a matter of cultural differences. Siguro sa kanila, big deal talagang mag-sorry. It becomes a problem when saying sorry becomes a very common deed that it already loses its real essence. Hindi na nanggagaling sa puso tuloy, di ba?

I'm glad that despite of what happened to you at work, you are still able to look at some positive things like the sunrise and sunset you captured at cheng ching lake. They are beautiful photos!

Maraming, maraming salamat for dropping in at my blog. I really appreciate that. And thank you very much, too, for expressing support for Pens of Hope. We are having distribution on Nov. 19. Everything is already set and I am already excited. I'll share photos at my blog after the distribution.

Miss N of
http://nortehanon.com

jack69 said...

Blue, You appear to be an over tolerant person. That is not bad. I have said I'm sorry when it was not necessary. And in turn I know folks who just cannot say "I am truly sorry." Those folk are miserable inside and it they could say it once, they would release a lot of hate.
I understand the feeling you have of crushed dignity, but that isnot true. Never think that of yourself, take pride in knowing how to get along (IF THAT IS YOUR NATURE).
If not, just slap the dog stuff out of a smart aleck that thinks you should say I'm sorry when it is not your fault.(just kidding, I know that is not you!,your sigh..)

The photos are nice. Thanks for posting them.
On second thought, maybe you should not slap someone, maybe use a ball bat!!! (Just kidding again!!)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

CVA: I'm not sorry you showed these neat photos of the sun reflection.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots!

If saying sorry is part of the culture, then my advice is to join in and say it. Especially if it will make your life easier. It might help you release some of your anger too.

Life is too short for misunderstandings.

Cezar and Léia said...

Bonjour!
I agree with your words, to say "sorry"it really needs meaning inside your heart.
The song is also beautiful!
Léia

zebzeb said...

ang hirap naman nun, saying sorry to a certain thing na labag sa kalooban waaaa asar yun seryoso, ipag pa sa Diyos nalang natin ang lahat. :D nice pics!

Rajesh said...

The sunrise and sunsets are very grand.

Lucy said...

Blue, The words I'm sorry come easily to me but my Husband seldom says it. You have some goregous pictures. Good to hear from you again.

Lucy said...

Blue, The words I'm sorry come easily to me but my Husband seldom says it. You have some goregous pictures. Good to hear from you again.

Carver said...

That's a beautiful sunset. I grew up where I'm sorry was almost like saying excuse me or pardon me. Also, if someone shared something they were sad about we'd say I'm sorry not to indicate we'd done anything wrong but to say we were sorry they were sad etc. I think it's a cultural and linguistic thing.

ladyinpurple said...

I super love sunset photos! Nice photos!

abbott.simth said...

that now is the right time could use those hidden treasure of mine lol! recently,one of the.

billige a-kasser

Related Posts with Thumbnails