Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Sunday, November 7, 2010

innocence,loneliness and hard work

just for fun and to unload all my stress i tried to join the photocontest of 2010 PEBA INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CONTEST though i am not sure if im gonna win co'z i know there are lot more better than me some are professional photographers and some are just like me a photographer wannabe lol! but we all have one thing in common ...an OFW who live outside the country to work and earn a living for our family... since the theme for this year was about  family i chose this two photos that represents the "HARD WORK" and "INNOCENCE vs. LONELINESS".... as an  OFW we face a lot of hard work just to earn and give the best of everything for our love ones,save a little for the future and hoping that someday  we can be together with them again...especially with our kids whom we left,some of us leave those kids with our parents or anyone from close trusted relatives though it is always a hard part to leave them behind we still keep those tears on our self just to pursue something that will bring them good future,a good education that we always wanted them to be finished and a good life that some of us parents didn't experience in our time(should i need to mention me not having a computer not even a cellphone or an iphone during my time)those kids we left back home never know how hard it is to be an OFW...and never they will understand how us(OFW) sacrificed everything for them... their "innocence"will keep them smiling till the time they will know and understand the word OFW and experienced to be an ofw by themselves "LONELINESS" is still out of their curiosity so i guess this two photos rolled into one...i don't expect much joining this contest being a part of it as a supporter to PEBA is more than enough for me but if you still like to join me you can GO and VOTE for my entry....
....those who would like to VOTE for this entry please click 2010 PEBA INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CONTEST  and here's how to vote...
1.LIKE the fan page first 2.OPEN the album 2010 PEBA INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CONTEST and at the PAGE 3 look for the entry #27 and #28(that's my entry) 3.click "LIKE" at the bottom of my photo entry  and leave a comment(optional) just to make sure your vote counted! 
NOTE:clicking "LIKE" the photo album doesn't count on my votes though of course you can click it as you like....
....so there you go hope you guys will VOTE for me and i wanna thank everyone in advance...THANK  YOU!!!!


clicking the photo will direct you to my entry

clicking the photo will direct you to my entry



12 comments:

Dimple said...

Thanks for visiting! I commented on #27!

Rajesh said...

Wonderful shots.

Louis la Vache said...

The first photo with the kids will make anyone smile!
;-D

Lola said...

Hi again!
Happy Ruby Tuesday,
Lola & Nora:)
btw Here’s my quick RT link!

Rune Eide said...

Those contests are very specials often seems to be very unfair, but you should have a fair chance with these.

NatureFootstep said...

Great BW shots. The first one gave me todays smile.

Carver said...

These are both great shots of the happy faces.

Unknown said...

I understand about how hard it is to leave behind children even though you know that they are well cared for by close relatives. I lived with my paternal grandparents for a year while my parents were in France trying to save up enough money so come back to fetch us. They wanted the same things for us as you do for your children. I am thinking of your journey and wishing you well!

I will vote for your photo now. They are both very nice photos!

Regards,
Gina

Eden said...

Great shadow shots and cute kids too.

Serline said...

Good luck with the contest!

abbott.simth said...

LIKE at the bottom of my photo entry and leave a comment(optional) just to make sure your vote counted.


Bingo Online

abbott.simth said...

Sacrificed everything for them... their "innocence"will keep them smiling till the time they will know and understand the word OFW and experienced to be an ofw by themselves .
Hurtige Penge

Related Posts with Thumbnails