Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Friday, February 12, 2010

skywatch friday- waiting.....leaving.... new beginning....

                                      jan.24 2010,2 days after  my dad's funeral i decided to leave.....and wait for my flight on early morning in manila,my family wanted me to stay for another night but i refuse, so on that day i left alone heading to manila,its not our  usual way everytime i got a chance to have a vacation every year almost all members of my family likes to come and send me to airport but this time was really different and its my choice not to bother anyone co'z i believe they need a lot of rest its not easy to mourn for almost 9 days no sleep,no eat(of corz we do but no appetite),no rest at all so i told them not to bother about my flight on the next morning....one more thing is that i don't want to cry in the airport leaving my family after what had happen,they used to see me as happy,strong and lively woman and  i want them to keep it that way even on this part of our lives....

                                     on my way to manila,i was too bored sitting alone in the bus funny that even im pretty tired i can't even get even a single minute of sleep strange because i was named "antukin sa car"(sleepy in car)....i look around and found those passenger sleeping peacefully with their companions some are chatting and watching tv... for no reason at all i grab my cam and decided to click and click....while the bus is moving.....so here is what i got on that one Boring afternoon.... but memorable time for me because i want to cherish any moment that i can remember about my dad.....






    "all changes are more or less tinged with melancholy,for what we are leaving behind is part of ourselves"- amelia barr 





"besides the noble art of getting things done,there is the noble art of leaving things undone.the wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials."- lin yutang






"caring about others,running the risk of feeling,and leaving an impact on people,brings happiness."-harold kushner






"i believe that before anybody makes the journey to the other side,we have to know on a soul level that we are leaving,whether it's an accident or illness,and we prepare ourselves to a certain degree that we won't be there in the future."- john edward






     "immortality is to live your life doing good things,and leaving   your mark behind." - brandon lee



     "imagination is not something apart and hermetic,not a way of leaving reality behind;it is a way of engaging reality." - irving howe




                                                        posted for :  skywatch friday  


7 comments:

The Pope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pope said...

I am sorry for your loss. I know there are no words that could ease your pain. Just know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I lost both of my parents and I always pray to God to take care of them please, because they are great parents who have taken care of me when they are here with me.

A blessed weekend to you.

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

@pope,
Thanks pope f0r dr0pping by. Kung hei fat choi fr0m taiwan

blue*

Lucy said...

It is always hard to lose a loved one but you are a wise young woman and the idea to just shoot pictures and putting your thoughts to paper seems to be a good idea. At 80 I have lost all of my siblings and mom and dad, a son and a husband, so my dear , I understand what you are going through. It will get better, but you never stop missing them.

Anonymous said...

Look towards the east, it is from there, where the light comes.

A wonderful weekend for you.

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Hay sis blue...kagaya ng sabi ni The Pope, there are no no words that could ease your pain....kung pwede nga lang magmagic na lang tayo at panagtilihin ang mga mahal sa buhay natin na kapiling natin...hayyyy.

I don't want to cry but you made me cry, you reminded me of my Dad. Yes, losing someone we loved is very difficult but I know, remembering the good memories will make it a little lighter.

Take care sissy.

eileeninmd said...

I am sorry for the loss of your Dad. You have wonderful memories of your Dad to help you thru. I love your photos, very pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails