Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Friday, April 9, 2010

....relax...take a deep breathe and sleep....

after what had happen to all my pictures i think this is the best way i can do now,haaaaaaaaa take a deep breathe......ya!relaxxxxxxxxxx and sleep.its not easy to think that after months of giving much attention on this blogging thing this is what i can get oh my,oh my....i need a lot of coffee to relax my self.....
honestly,i don't want the idea of picasa erasing all my pictures just like that....why?what is the connection of picasa to my blog,can anyone explain to me this?i need to relax and post new entries...oh ya!i will do that and i will never never touch that picasa again..


"Endurance is the crowning quality, And patience all the passion of great hearts"james rowell 


"Consider the hour-glass; there is nothing to be accomplished by rattling or shaking; you have to wait patiently until the sand, grain by grain, has run from one funnel into the other."  John Christian Morgenstern



http://monochromeweekendtheme.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time and life travels for sure back and forth, throughout unknown places, yet always able to return you home, where you hopefully will find much sleep and nice dreams as well.

barefoot
navigation

Marie said...

A perfect ytime to relax a little ;-) Wonderful capture.

Dragonstar said...

I like your first picture very much. Seems the best way to pass a journey!

Dragonstar said...

PS. I think I'd go mad if I lost all my blog pictures!!!

Tink *~*~* said...

In case you have not yet found the answer to your connection question - Picasa and Blogger/Blogspot are both owned by Google.

When you upload a photo to your blog, it really goes to Picasa for storage. The photos do not live at the blog, they live at Picasa. The blog LINKS to the photos. If the photos are deleted from Picasa, the links are broken and they no longer appear on your blog.

You can get desktop software for Picasa, and then synchronize it with the web Picasa where the photos live. That way, if something happens to the web, you always have the photos still on your desktop and perhaps can rebuild.

I'm sorry you've had such problems - it must make you very sad! :(

Tink *~*~*

Suzi Smith said...

mmm, googles tentacles stretch all over... great shots!

Carver said...

Great shots and the word work so well to.

Thanks for visiting mine and to answer the question about blue, the sculpture isn't blue but the name of the bird is Great Blue Heron so I shortened it.

Irene said...

Great monos .... and thanks for visiting!

Serline said...

Feel so much better to see train that is less packed and people sitting comfortably.
Thanks for the comment on my blog.
Wish you a wonderful day...

Lucy said...

I have never had a problem with picasa and I have had it for 4 years. Makes you wonder what happened'

Nydia said...

Love the lines!

I'm sorry for your photo disaster! I hope you recover them somehow!

Thanks for stopping by at my Mono.
Kisses from Nydia.

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Like Dragonstar, I like your first photo. Tink explained it well about the picasa.

Kung sa akin yan nangyari malamang naglumpasay na ako sa sahig :(. Nakikita ko naman lahat ng pictures sis. I think solved na ang problem mo.

Johnny Nutcase said...

cool black and white shots, they work really well!

Janet said...

Beautiful black and whites! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails